MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got an Electric Blue Cooper !!! Ive only seen 1 on the road in two months ????!!! :eb:

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Yes Mate, I have :)
A couple of pics in my gallery. I'll get more up soon ;)
Search the personal galleries and you'll find a few more pics :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
My electric blue is on order: due in January... I live in the Channel isles and I've seen about 3 of them here (and about a thousand of other colours..it's a popular car here) I actually decided on the colour after seeing a one in the flesh outside a garage..the photos don't do the colour justuce!

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I had a 02 reg silk green cooper with a black roof. That was very rare and I still like that combo. I sold it to get the EB/W cooper I have now. I'm planning a few decals for next spring as this colour combo has more graphic options than my last cooper ;)

[/url][/IMG]

·
Registered
18 Posts
Great minds think alike...My bonnet stripes and racing numbers for the doors are already ordered! was thinking of having something on the roof as well: ppl have told me this would be overkill, but hey, it's a mini: more is more I reckon. I didn't buy it to be subtle, it's a fun car...

I've seen a EB/W cooper with a chequered roof..looked kind of cool. I reckon as long as the decals are all black or white it wouldnt look too OTT...would just give it a cool rally car look.

What made you go for the EB? I was swayed (from my initial choice of yellow)cos when I was looking at an EB on a garage forcourt, I noticed that nobody could walk/ drive past it without slowing down and gawping at it...it is a great colour :cool:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
darkeyed75 said:
Great minds think alike...My bonnet stripes and racing numbers for the doors are already ordered! was thinking of having something on the roof as well: ppl have told me this would be overkill, but hey, it's a mini: more is more I reckon. I didn't buy it to be subtle, it's a fun car...

I've seen a EB/W cooper with a chequered roof..looked kind of cool. I reckon as long as the decals are all black or white it wouldnt look too OTT...would just give it a cool rally car look.

What made you go for the EB? I was swayed (from my initial choice of yellow)cos when I was looking at an EB on a garage forcourt, I noticed that nobody could walk/ drive past it without slowing down and gawping at it...it is a great colour :cool:

I chose it cause it turns heads more than any other colour !! I mean the Cooper will always turn heads but EB turns heads big time !! oh and blue is my fav colour. What number r u getting on the side? I can't make my mind up which number i want ! Did u go for white bonnet stripes ? :eb:

·
Registered
18 Posts
yeh it is the most head turning colour IMHO! One guy actually tripped up looking at it which was kind of amusing..I hope to trip up lots of ppl when mine arrives..

yeh I'm getting white bonnet stripes prefitted, and a friend who wraps cars for a living is making me some black numbers on a white circle..I'm going for the number 75 as it's the year I was born....sems to be a nicer idea than just choosing numbers at random...on second thoughts maybe I shouldnt be advertising my age on my car :p

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cool ! when u getting ur car ?

Well i was born in 81 ! Dont know if that would look anygood !? :eb:

·
Registered
18 Posts
yeh i reckon 81 would look cool...and it would mean something too...or you could go for 42 as in Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy...or if youre into football maybe you could have no related to that...?

and stop making me feel old!! :p

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I've got one too - unfortunately I haven't got a picture. Mine has white stripes and a two tone silver Union Jack.

·
Registered
4 Posts
darkeyed75 said:
yeh i reckon 81 would look cool...and it would mean something too...or you could go for 42 as in Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy...or if youre into football maybe you could have no related to that...?

and stop making me feel old!! :p

Making you feel old!! ..... I was born in 69 - I better not advertise that on the side of my car!!!! :eek:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Rosco24, not sure if you are aware but there is a website for Scottish mini owners - www.newminiscotland.co.uk - there are a few EB Coopers on there.

Also I thought it was illegal to have race/rally numbers displayed on the side of a car unless taking part in a road rally.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts