MINI Cooper Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Yes I guess these cars mostly sold in places where rust isn't a problem, a lot of people on the Mustang forums import Mustangs from California in perfect shape to find the heater hasn't been turned on for 20 years and is not working lol
big yank cars dont do well in this country in many ways i found out that try finding a parking spaces with a car so long and so wide its nuts, getting spare parts was a pain back late 80s early 90s its nut when i think back to all the cars i have had over the years most of them were cars that had broken and owners just gave up on so got them at broken money still do the same trick now dont think i've bought a secondhand car with a warranty before,, had a few brand new cars that were great just had them other to be fixed bus mans holiday i guess,, but losing a 3rd of its value as soon as you drive it off forecourt sone taught me buy them broken

·
Sour Mash
1,320 Posts
It's the thirstyness and unreliability that attracts me to old classics, they have a soul.

Something new cars don't have!!
Agree totally 99% of new cars look the same and each year the styling only changes for one reason to look more and more aggressive and angry "get out of my way other motorists" :serious:

And you can enjoy driving old cars without having to go at licence losing speeds

21 - 24 of 24 Posts