MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, After collecting my car on tuesday i have made a couple of subtle changes already. I have changed the side repeaters, the rear lights and the aerial. I have also removed the rear wiper.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah the front number plate was on the bonnet but the garage changed it back to make it more saleable. Hopefully will be putting it back on the bonnet soon.

The rear wiper came off because i dont use it because i cant see a lot out of the tinted windows anyway and i wanted it to look smoother at the back.

Very easy to remove, just removed the wiper arm, took off the inner boot panel and unbolted the wiper motor. Its a 13mm nut for the wiper arm, 6 pozi-drive screws for the boot panel and 3 10mm bolts for the motor. Then i just fitted a non-return valve to washer pipe to stop it leaking and used a black mountain bike headstand cap, bolt and nut to seal the hole again.

Also forgot to mention i changed the side repeaters from white to black, its not very clear in the pictures what was the original. I'm trying to get the car looking very mean and dark.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The rear lights are made by Ultra, they come black as standard. I bought them off of ebay. They go really well with the tinted windows and black reversing light. Will try to post pics of them on when its dark as the light output is very good.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes you did see me there, your car looked nice from what i saw off it. Will you be at the Essex mini meet at frankie and bennys on friday.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts