MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI All, I have been trying to find the correct emmission Co2 level for my R56 2007 Mini Cooper. I have seen quotes of anything fron 123 to 166gKm but really want the correct figure. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
Fuel economy for this used petrol MINI Hatch (R56) model is 41 MPG, giving an indicative fuel cost of 14.5 p/mile; in VED Band G this supermini's standard 12 month car tax rate is £200.

This doors and seat used MINI Hatch (R56) Cooper S [up to July 2007] has a 1.6 litre engine, automatic transmission, a top speed of 0 mph and 0-60 acceleration of seconds.

Tailpipe CO2 emissions for this used MINI Hatch (R56) supermini are 164 g/km and it has obtained Euro Standard E4 for air quality. Overall this model has an NGC rating of 43 and is not one of the greenest used models in the supermini class.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fuel economy for this used petrol MINI Hatch (R56) model is 41 MPG, giving an indicative fuel cost of 14.5 p/mile; in VED Band G this supermini's standard 12 month car tax rate is £200.

This doors and seat used MINI Hatch (R56) Cooper S [up to July 2007] has a 1.6 litre engine, automatic transmission, a top speed of 0 mph and 0-60 acceleration of seconds.

Tailpipe CO2 emissions for this used MINI Hatch (R56) supermini are 164 g/km and it has obtained Euro Standard E4 for air quality. Overall this model has an NGC rating of 43 and is not one of the greenest used models in the supermini class.
I need the "Cooper" not Cooper S or D

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts