MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just done what will probrably be our last new 1st gen Mini (as in before the customer takes delivery). It must be one of the last built (July 08).
Sad to see the end of them, but I am sure we will see used ones for many years:smile:

Attachments

·
Range Rover SDV8!
Range Rover SDV8, Triumph Tiger & Triumph Trophy
5,165 Posts
Have to agree, it is very sad :(

We really will have to look after them now! :D

Tigger.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I think we're looking at the same kind of appeal the original Beetle had before the Superbugs of around the 1972 era came along with their bigger fronts, curved windscreens and fancy dashboards! Love my mk1 and it's here to stay!

No disrespect to R55/56 owners!

·
Rocking the F57
17,719 Posts
I think we're looking at the same kind of appeal the original Beetle had before the Superbugs of around the 1972 era came along with their bigger fronts, curved windscreens and fancy dashboards! Love my mk1 and it's here to stay!

No disrespect to R55/56 owners!
I looked at a 1972 1303S the other day :eek:

:p

·
Registered
51 Posts
Im guessing i am now driving what will be my last mini as i really dont like the new model (sorry to offend anybody, its just my personal opinion)... That is unless i can find a really well specced 07 old model in a few years time, though i expect the value of them will hold fast for some time yet due to them being out of production :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts