MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hi, Best bet is to go to MINI Mania uk. They have a good match for the exhaust/induction kit. The Remaps are usually around 300 including all readouts :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok thanks, what does the engine remapping do to the car???
and were can i get this done??
Do you know how much the sound kit is??:smile:

·
go fast
107 Posts
Im guessing its a Cooper?? The remap leans it out and makes it feel a little more punchy.....thats about it.
how much does a jcw remap cost for an s through a dealer?? how much can you guys get it for and is it good to get even if you dont have 380cc injectors but other mods such as pulley upgrade?

·
MINI Obsessed...
4,989 Posts
how much does a jcw remap cost for an s through a dealer?? how much can you guys get it for and is it good to get even if you dont have 380cc injectors but other mods such as pulley upgrade?
You could give me the money and I could waste it for you too?? Not sure there would be any benefit in the JCW map other than to over fuel lots and there is the old version which didnt include the injectors.

·
Registered
398 Posts
have a look on the lohen website, if your after power they have a good range of stuff that is better than much of the JCW stuff, they also sell things in packages which is good if you arent sure what you need

1 - 7 of 7 Posts