MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever spec'd English Oak for an interior trim? I'm normally dead against it but for a clubman in Pepper White with Brown lounge leather interior - it somehow seems to make sense?

I dont want to build a Franken-car which no one will ever want to buy off me, but then my last two Mini's have been really safe with ally dash and black punch leather (black colour line too) so really safe. I fancy just speccing one for me this time...

....you can always replace the oak anyways :puzzled:

just a thought....

·
Super Moderator
4,644 Posts
It's not something that I've ever considered personally, however there are a few pics of different combinations in this thread which are worth a look. :)

I imagine it would look pretty good with BRG and a dark coloured interior?

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
DO IT!!! My next mini is having wood dash regardless! To be honest if wood made it completely unsaleable, its only a couple of screws and less than £50 on ebay to change it to piano black! I'd say its a good choice - I've seen a few with it and they look great

·
Stooey
87 Posts
Like the sound of that colour combination. Nothing else really goes with the brown leather. Spec it and enjoy. Post some pics when you get the car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts