MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, i have an 2007 mini cooper s. i have the error code 28AA (divert air solenoid valve plausibility). This is usually cured by having a new blow off valve which i have recently changed and made it slightly better. This problem occurs when the car is hot. i can drive to work and hit no traffic and the engine light will not come on once. I presume this is as the car is getting a constant air flow. if i hit traffic and the car has been sitting for a few minutes the light will come on near enough straight away when hitting boost. can anyone help as i’ve checked and tried everything and a bit stuck where to go from here, thank you in advance:)

· Registered
13,577 Posts
hi, i have an 2007 mini cooper s. i have the error code 28AA (divert air solenoid valve plausibility). This is usually cured by having a new blow off valve which i have recently changed and made it slightly better. This problem occurs when the car is hot. i can drive to work and hit no traffic and the engine light will not come on once. I presume this is as the car is getting a constant air flow. if i hit traffic and the car has been sitting for a few minutes the light will come on near enough straight away when hitting boost. can anyone help as i’ve checked and tried everything and a bit stuck where to go from here, thank you in advance:)
boost leak or maybe a turbo fault worn penny valve on wastegate common on a 70k plus car. plausibility codes tend to mean the circuit is running out side set parameters,, would also as its a cooper s undo inlet manifold and check the inlet ports for carbon build up,, also bare in mind timing chain needs to be done around the 60.000 miles otherwise the over lap on the inlet and exhaust valves can cause boost drop off, ie the map sensor would pick this up and interpret it has a divert valve fault maybe,
worth doing smoke test on inlet pipes

· Registered
2 Posts
There is an error code on iPhone called iPhone error code 4013. You can take a look Fix iPhone error codes 4013 and get your solution from there. You must follow some steps if you want to solve your problem and if your problem didn't resolve then you can contact the website.

· Registered
13,577 Posts
dont see the link between cooper s boost problems and a iphone

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.