MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
jpsmini: What body kits do you like?

I have looked at many most are to aggressive in their styling and some look to subdued like the standard Mini offering. Esquiss seemed to me to have sophisticated style and and the side rails look grear
 

·
Dating my S
Joined
·
587 Posts
TURB CAB said:
jpsmini: What body kits do you like?

I have looked at many most are to aggressive in their styling and some look to subdued like the standard Mini offering. Esquiss seemed to me to have sophisticated style and and the side rails look grear
i love the equiss... very subdue yet aggressive, the front end looks good and although i was not sure about the hood scoop before but now it looks like it's part of it!

its too bad i cannot find a single supplier for them in the states
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its too bad i cannot find a single supplier for them in the states
There is a supplier in the states
Spoke to him, he has not sold many. Most are shipped directly from France since he is on the west coast. He has informed me that he might open an East coast supplier in the future. That will help put this beauty in my hands.



ESQUISS
subdued yet aggressive
 

·
what happened to that boy
Joined
·
1,626 Posts
TURB CAB said:
Take a look at this Mini. TWINCHARGED 250HP+ at the wheels. Faster than you ever want to be in a Mini. :D
With the Esquiss kit full install.
Did some modification of the exaust.
Will be at the SEMA show in November.

http://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21783&page=8&pp=25
OMG. how sweet is that. I was talking to RJ DeVera at Hot Import Nights in london in sept and he was telling me how much he likes the new mini. i bet he'll want a shot in that at this years SEMA. i wish i could go :(

looks stunning in white though :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
KJ_daGreenMini: RJ DeVera of Hot Import Nights is one of the best photographers of the hot car scene.
I have seen much of his great pictures in magazines and video.
Happy to hear he likes the Mini.since he gets to see the best cars in the world.
How did you meet up with him?
 

·
Dating my S
Joined
·
587 Posts
TURB CAB said:
There is a supplier in the states
Spoke to him, he has not sold many. Most are shipped directly from France since he is on the west coast. He has informed me that he might open an East coast supplier in the future. That will help put this beauty in my hands.



really? any contact info you can give me?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
I would love some contact info for him too.

Does anyone know if i just got the sideskirts, would i be able to match the flat black look enough that it would match the rest of the arches? :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Rally_it:Does anyone know if i just got the sideskirts, would i be able to match the flat black look enough that it would match the rest of the arches?
I don't see why not.......sideskirts are very creative.
 

·
what happened to that boy
Joined
·
1,626 Posts
TURB CAB said:
KJ_daGreenMini: RJ DeVera of Hot Import Nights is one of the best photographers of the hot car scene.
I have seen much of his great pictures in magazines and video.
Happy to hear he likes the Mini.since he gets to see the best cars in the world.
How did you meet up with him?
He's a really cool guy. I met up with him at Hot Import Nights when the show came to London. I spent 11 hours on a coach to get to that show. he was telling me about 5 cars he'll have on display at the upcoming SEMA show in the states. Taller than i expected too. lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LeonH I do have the Esquiss bodykit on my Mini One!!! And it looks soooo sweeet!
That is the best kit I have seen ! You should be proud of that sweeet Mini. :D
The only thing that is stopping me is the cost. Any ideas of purchasing it at a reduced price?
 

·
Dating my S
Joined
·
587 Posts
TURB CAB said:
That is the best kit I have seen ! You should be proud of that sweeet Mini. :D
The only thing that is stopping me is the cost. Any ideas of purchasing it at a reduced price?
a group buy perhaps? something to think about.....
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top