MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Mini USA website said that my MINI got on the ship on September 30. I was wondering if anyone has an estimate on when it will get to the distribution center? It is going to San Fransisco. Or if anyone knows how I can track the ship it would be great. I was also wondering if anyone could tell me how long theirs sat on the ship, it would ease my worries. Thanks so much. I can't wait to see my mini!

·
MINI2 No.1
42,467 Posts
Hi there, I can't help with a direct answer but I'm sure someone in this forum I've moved your post to (Delivery, Shipping & Order Tracking) will have some experience and be able to help more than I can!

Welcome to MINI2!

:D

·
94 Posts
It will take about 23 days for your car to reach Port Hueneme, just north of LA. Mine shipped off on October 3rd aboard a ship called the "Nada V", but I have not been able to track the ship as it doesn't seem to send in weather reports. From everything I've read, once it is off the ship it will be anywhere from a few days to a couple of weeks, depending on time spent a the distribution center and your dealer for final touches.

For comparison, mine is due off the ship on October 26, and I am told that I should be driving it by November 6 at the absolute latest, possibly as early as October 31. Contact your MA and ask them for an update, they should know which ship it is on and when it is due at the port. You can also check the Owners Lounge to see if they have and estimated delivery date posted yet, which is the day it is scheduled to arrive at the port.

Hope this helps. I'm going crazy waiting for mine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts