MINI Cooper Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
692 Posts
Rawhyde said:
Thanks for the input and keep them coming!

I think I can now safely say that there's no way I'll be buying an IS 300 or any other Lexus for that matter. Check out this thread... http://www.mini2.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1238542&postcount=13

Lexus kinda ticked me off yesterday. Short version is that the Lexus Attitude is that you should be grateful that they allow you to buy their cars, but only if they spec it out for you. If you're really well liked, they might let you pick your own color.

Looks like I'll most likely be joining the MINI ranks soon...

Rawhyde

PS Please feel free to keep reassuring me that the MINI can tolerate a round trip commute of about 130 miles per day....
At least it'll be a fun 130 miles! Trust me, it's tough to have a bad time driving this car--you can always think of something to do, even in traffic. See "Top 23 Things to Do While Driving a Mini."

130x5=650, right? That adds up to 650x4=2600 a month, which is 32,200 miles of driving a year. You Lucky B*st*rd! Have a good time!

· MotorCityMadman
3,784 Posts
justbob said:
I feel more like I'm in a situation comedy than an advert!

But seriously, the MINI is a practical car--you can fit more than you think in it, especially if you have 10-year-old twins around to help you lift the heavy stuff into the hatch!

Then again, maybe that's the situation that leads to the comedy!
10 year-old twins to boot?!?! Well, then, you are definitely perfect for a commercial! Call MINIUSA right now!!! :p :D

· Registered
692 Posts
Cooper76 said:
10 year-old twins to boot?!?! Well, then, you are definitely perfect for a commercial! Call MINIUSA right now!!! :p :D
Hey, I'd be more than happy to do a commercial for MINI, and I'm sure the twins would love it too!

Maybe I can do an East Coast version and Skatemom can do a West (Left?) Coast version? Grime and gray skies versus blue sky and palm trees?

If MINIUSA calls, I'm there!

· Registered
193 Posts
The hatch on the MCS is quite useful. The boot on the MCSC on the other hand is only useful for storing a couple coats and hats for when the temp drops below 60 (remember the 90-10 rule says we must keep the top down at all possible times!), one screwdriver, one schoolbook, and maybe one happy meal, but you will need to put some thought into how you're going to do it. To rectify this problem, my backseat has become my storage space if I need to tote anything, and the nicest part about it is I just reach into the back to grab it... no opening any hatches or moving any seats!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.