MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we tag team the Type R so bad on this site but....

Evo magazine have just had a supercar test 911,Elise 135, MINI Cooper (??), Type R Civic, BMW M3

Tested them for 'Evoness' (for those not in the know thats driving pleasure, the ability to stand out as something special, put a smile on your face every time you drive them)

MINI Cooper came out above the Type R, 4 stars to the MINIs 4.5 stars...
They said the Type R lacked feel in the steering and its chassis lacked that of its predecessor

What id like to call the (Cheese Factor) : )

So if thats the case then i cant wait to get my 'S'

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Andrewfuzzy said:
I know we tag team the Type R so bad on this site but....

Evo magazine have just had a supercar test 911,Elise 135, MINI Cooper (??), Type R Civic, BMW M3

Tested them for 'Evoness' (for those not in the know thats driving pleasure, the ability to stand out as something special, put a smile on your face every time you drive them)

MINI Cooper came out above the Type R, 4 stars to the MINIs 4.5 stars...
They said the Type R lacked feel in the steering and its chassis lacked that of its predecessor

What id like to call the (Cheese Factor) : )

So if thats the case then i cant wait to get my 'S'

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
This ones a bit confusing, coz it's in the "Cooper S" area of the forum. So before one of the moderators spots it and spits the dummy and moves it, you might want to cut and paste it into the now long running "Honda Type-R (the quick family wagon)" thread. It's a good post and might stir some better responses in that thread. Just delete this thread after you've done it.

If you want to leave it here, thats up to you, and please feel free to tell me to go take a hike.......:eek:)

cheers

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In my defense Basil and moderators alike and ladies and gentlemen of the jury.......

I feel there are people on the Cooper S Forum, who may have considered other forms of vehicular transport other than an S due to a though that the Type R may actually be a quicker and better car, and i feel that as such posting this thread to the S Forum is justified and i stand by my decision.

If the distinguished moderators feel a need to delete this post then so be it :D

Go take a Hike Basil :mad:

P.S Only Jokin!!! how could i possibly take offence at another fellow MINI2 User :D :D :D

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Andrewfuzzy said:
In my defense Basil and moderators alike and ladies and gentlemen of the jury.......

I feel there are people on the Cooper S Forum, who may have considered other forms of vehicular transport other than an S due to a though that the Type R may actually be a quicker and better car, and i feel that as such posting this thread to the S Forum is justified and i stand by my decision.

If the distinguished moderators feel a need to delete this post then so be it :D

Go take a Hike Basil :mad:

P.S Only Jokin!!! how could i possibly take offence at another fellow MINI2 User :D :D :D

Ha, ha, good on you. !!

(But it was moved anyway !!!......

:D :D:) )

1 - 4 of 4 Posts