MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we tag team the Type R so bad on this site but....

Evo magazine have just had a supercar test 911,Elise 135, MINI Cooper (??), Type R Civic, BMW M3

Tested them for 'Evoness' (for those not in the know thats driving pleasure, the ability to stand out as something special, put a smile on your face every time you drive them)

MINI Cooper came out above the Type R, 4 stars to the MINIs 4.5 stars...
They said the Type R lacked feel in the steering and its chassis lacked that of its predecessor

What id like to call the (Cheese Factor) : )

So if thats the case then i cant wait to get my 'S'

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In my defense Basil and moderators alike and ladies and gentlemen of the jury.......

I feel there are people on the Cooper S Forum, who may have considered other forms of vehicular transport other than an S due to a though that the Type R may actually be a quicker and better car, and i feel that as such posting this thread to the S Forum is justified and i stand by my decision.

If the distinguished moderators feel a need to delete this post then so be it :D

Go take a Hike Basil :mad:

P.S Only Jokin!!! how could i possibly take offence at another fellow MINI2 User :D :D :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.