MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi

The MINI Cooper diesel uses the tried and tested PSA diesel engine.

We can remap this engine to provide an additional 30 BHP and 50-60 Ft/lbs Torque.

The usual price for this remap is £399 inc VAT. We are offering this to MINI2 users for £299 inc VAT until the end of Febraury 2011. This includes before and after dyno runs if carried out at our Luton HQ.

We can also offer our evolve Switch (switchable remap unit) which allows the customer to return the car back to stock before any dealer visits. The cost of this (evolve Switch unit and tuned map) is £449 inc VAT and postage.

Review from forum member.

MINI Cooper Diesel - evolve Switch ecu remap review

The process works like this:

1. Configure the evolve Switch box using the software we supply on your PC.
2. Take the box to your car - plug in OBD2 cable to read original map file.
3. Connect switch box to PC and transfer original file to PC and then email to us.
4. We send you tuned map file which you load into the switch box. The box now holds both of the maps - standard and evolve tuned.
5. Plug switch box back into cars OBD2 port and load tuned map file into car.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A forum member has taken up the offer on the evolve Switch so will hopefully have a review up soon.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Could you please tell me if there are any potential problems with my Mini warranty if I install this re-map in my Dooper.

Can it be 'seen' by Mini when they plug the car in at the service?

Cheers, Will

·
Registered
169 Posts
If they go looking for it, it can be found but the chances of them doing it are small. Most obvious clue it's been fiddled with is when they test drive it, but again, will the mechanic bother noting it? I doubt it :D

Chris

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Could you please tell me if there are any potential problems with my Mini warranty if I install this re-map in my Dooper.

Cheers, Will
Hi Will

When the car is returned back to standard with the unit the map is 100% OEM.

We use this switchable unit on 100's of BMW's with no issues.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
7 Participants
BazV
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing