MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to say what an excellent experience I had purchasing my MINI from Radford's in Stafford.
From my first tantalising MINI test drive in August through ordering in November and collection in March, this dealership has been brilliant.
Everyone was helpful, keen, relaxed and professional. Just thought I'd let you all know as a way of saying thank you to them.

·
Tinkering In The Garage
2,169 Posts
Radford in Stafford is where i am getting my Cooper from too. Adam is knowledgable, helpful and an enthusiast to boot. I get a good feeling that my MINI experience will be a good one from them, hope i'm right;) :D .

Cheers
Ady (R50):cool:

Adam do i get to borrow the cooper now????:p

·
230whp an counting
3,056 Posts
Have to agree with everyones comments, bought my cooper six months ago off Adam at Radford. He was the most knowledgeable of the dealers i visited and also did me the best deal. His after sales service has been ace especially when my seat was playing up and then failed to do it when i went back to see them. Oh and he took me seriously when i walked into the dealership unlike Benhams in Wolverhampton where im sure he felt as i was a young lad i couldnt afford the car. So pop along and see Adam. Do it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts