MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I'm trying to find an exhaust system for my '08 cooper but one with twin exit pipes, not like the central s pipes but one either side of the bumper! Any ideas, manufacturers or anything at all really?!?! Also am looking for an induction kit but so far I haven't found any other than the K&N Apollo kit so once again any ideas or manufacturers?!?!?

Cheers!

·
Noob
247 Posts
Hi! I'm trying to find an exhaust system for my '08 cooper but one with twin exit pipes, not like the central s pipes but one either side of the bumper! Any ideas, manufacturers or anything at all really?!?! Also am looking for an induction kit but so far I haven't found any other than the K&N Apollo kit so once again any ideas or manufacturers?!?!?

Cheers!
Unsure about an Exhaust System, but I just bought a Alta CAI kit from the States. There is currently a back-order on the Alta hoses, so will be waiting for a bit however.

You can get it from Outmotoring or Alta directly (depending on which can give you cheaper postage).

I was choosing out of the Alta or the M7 system which is also available online from M7 directly.

·
MINI2 Regular
3,726 Posts

Cheers!
i'd go custom with the exhaust mate. powerflow is your best option

·
THE STICK
3,902 Posts
Laser exhaughts used to do a nice one for the Cooper, One and S on the R53 (old type MINI) maybe they do one on the new R56?

Also Blueflame used to do a big twin oval one for the R53 ... maybe they to also do something for the R56?

otherwise go to your local powerflow place. They can do systems or back boxes etc etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts