MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
Paul Mullett said:
Have I mentioned JCW kits to be installed at the factory next year yet either?

Don't think I have.

Ah well, there's an exclusive...

;)

Might post some more later if I can get the time!

:D
oooooooooooo :D

I wondered why they hadnt already done that before :confused: :p

·
M2 Bapmaster
3,138 Posts
Paul, any more info on this......then again it probably won't come out in the next 2 weeks will it....i'm 400 miles from my service :(:(

·
In exile, down SOUTH!
13,201 Posts
Skinny,

I am in the same boat as you - Apple is going in for her 50k service at 47k actual, and it will set me back in the region of 200+ GBP :(

Apparently, the extended warranty is available at about 300 GBP a year, which includes breakdown cover as well :) This is not too bad considering breakdown cover will cost about 100 GBP, and I have not had any major problems yet! :D

DK ;) :apple:

·
M2 Bapmaster
3,138 Posts
Dora, Like Soggs says, if you can wait until January then I would do. Had I of known I would of waited and used my other car until then.

When I spoke to customer services earlier I was quted £390 for the extended warranty including breakdown cover....but you can't have it without breakdown cover.

Ooo just got a call back from customer services and they reckon that they have no details on the TLC XL or when it will be out....not in the near future apparently......but I bet it is!

·
Registered
24 Posts
dcfkan said:
Skinny,

Apparently, the extended warranty is available at about 300 GBP a year, which includes breakdown cover as well :) This is not too bad considering breakdown cover will cost about 100 GBP, and I have not had any major problems yet! :D

DK ;) :apple:
But warranty extension is different from TLC extension...right?

Is it possible for someone to put a definitive outline as to:

1) what the service schedule is for a mini

2) which services are covered by the tlc vouchers

I have ordered my mini but haven't got it yet, and am a bit confused by all of this :rolleyes:

·
M2 Bapmaster
3,138 Posts
DoningtonPhil said:
But warranty extension is different from TLC extension...right?

Is it possible for someone to put a definitive outline as to:

1) what the service schedule is for a mini

2) which services are covered by the tlc vouchers

I have ordered my mini but haven't got it yet, and am a bit confused by all of this :rolleyes:
Yep, the 2 are different........one extends the warrenty for a year and if the rumours are true the TLC extension will add another 3 services to the TLC.

So far the services i've had are Oil service @8000 miles covered under TLC, Inspection I @22000 miles again covered,Brake fluid change @ 2 years (35000 miles) covered under TLC, Oil Service again @36000 miles covered under TLC, then this Inspection II @49000 miles...but this wasn't under TLC.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts