MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU..........

I have just noticed.......and it's taken me 10 minutes of laughter to recover...... Whoever takes credit for that....you have sincerely made my 2001..... The smile on my face you would have to see to believe.... You guys running this site have just made my christmas.....The net is usually such a sterile place, but MINI2.COM has really made such an effort..... Fantastic

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

(thanks to http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~mimrie/dalek/extermin.htm
for the picture)

Attachments

·
MINIless MINI2 Master
883 Posts
That picture looks like a Dalek zapping Captain Jean-Luc Picard from "Star Trek: The Next Generation" to me! And of course if a MINI was around it would be able to save him :D :D :D

·
Registered
172 Posts
Top picture.........and what does it look like to me ?

It resembles what needs to be done to all the moaners on these forums !. There is way way too much moaning !!

Ok so we all have problems or niggles but some people don't half go on about it......still, it wouldn't do if we were all the same would it.

I saw a mini today which was one of the first and was going into the dealer to have some work done. In all....7 quality enhancements which any car built after September has already had at the production stage....was that owner moaning ???........NO........he just loves driving his MINI One........so a New Year resolution for all you moaners should be to get a life and stop moaning about niggles, as the same moans are appearing on the forums over and over again now. I know a trouble shared means you can get help and the forum is a good way to find out off other owners, but some of the posts get a little boring after a while !

I will get off my soap box now !!! ;)

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Re: Exterminate!!!>>>> Exterminate!!!!!!!!!

MiniMayhem said:
That picture looks like a Dalek zapping Captain Jean-Luc Picard from "Star Trek: The Next Generation" to me! And of course if a MINI was around it would be able to save him :D :D :D
No, it's mrbill (the master)..... ha ha ha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts