MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Cooper S, 2012 Cooper S
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where to find a workshop manual for the F56 cars? Specially a 2012 and a 2017? I’ve looked over eBay and online searches and checked for a previous mention on the forums but can’t find it? Any help is certainly appreciated!

·
Registered
2017 Cooper S, 2012 Cooper S
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I appreciate the links but the first one didn’t have them but did have a lot of spam pop ups and the second has the R56 only. Mostly looking for the actual workshop manuals not random part install pages. Am I missing something? Or has anyone purchased them via the couple eBay sellers who allegedly have them? I sent direct messages to a couple sellers and get no replies. Or, another option, has anyone paid for the BMW TIS or whatever it’s called and downloaded what they need with the 1-day access?
Again, any tips are appreciated!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
If you want something such as BMW TIS and the like it would be subscription based such as ALLData, Mitchell etc...

AllData can be purchased on AliExpress if you want to try.

·
Registered
145 Posts
My understanding is if one is after 'how to guides' then they are better off with a Bentley or Haynes manual, a physical copy.

But if know your way around and you simply after techdata you can survive with online sources and forums.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Agreed, Bentley manual for R56 is the best. For the F56 I have the Mini One 2014 - 2018 from Haynes. Covers a lot of what I need for a 2016 Cooper. Is available as a printed copy or online.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts