MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Canned
13,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I got a "goody" box from East Bay MINI (
) which included a 1:28 scale "pull-back" diecast of a Liquid Yellow white roof Cooper, a MINI poster, the Book of Motoring and a Auto Show Brochure.

There was a piece of paper inside the brochure detailing specification changes since its printing, one of which was:
Faux Wood is no longer available as an option on either the MINI Cooper or MINI Cooper S
This is of no concern to me ... just a little bad news for DeniseK and anyone else who wanted a wood steering wheel.

·
Moderator & Sponsor
3,758 Posts

·
Canned
13,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Note to self: Use search to check whether information has been previously posted as well as to check if question has already been asked ;)

·
Registered
301 Posts
OK Miniac, looks like I'll have to get my wood steering wheel after market. Or maybe I'll just use the $$$ to add an oil gage.
DeniseK
:D :D

·
Moderator & Sponsor
3,758 Posts
DeniseK said:
OK Miniac, looks like I'll have to get my wood steering wheel after market. Or maybe I'll just use the $$$ to add an oil gage...
Well, if you got $$$, you could buy a vowel. A "u" perhaps?

P.S. One too many GM cars?

P.P.S. just kidding.... :D

·
Registered
110 Posts
MINIAC said:
Yesterday I got a "goody" box from East Bay MINI (
) which included a 1:28 scale "pull-back" diecast of a Liquid Yellow white roof Cooper, a MINI poster, the Book of Motoring and a Auto Show Brochure.

There was a piece of paper inside the brochure detailing specification changes since its printing, one of which was:

This is of no concern to me ... just a little bad news for DeniseK and anyone else who wanted a wood steering wheel.
They won't consider wood on a steering wheel but they are considering making a woodie MINI trucklike vehicle? My dealer has not shipped any goodies....I'll stop by their showroom tomorrow.:confused: :confused:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts