MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I just used the MSF and it's great, I can find the members who have the same spec I have and I can view on their rides before mine delivered. However, I have two things to say ...

1) Would you be able to list the number of result return after the search, like ' 70 records found ', or something like that? So, if I search for the spec, I can roughly see how many others have the same spec as I do. Please forget about that if it is already there and I just overlook.

2) After the search, say I got 70 hits, then I clicked the top title (e.g. User Name, posts, Reputation, etc.), it did the sorting without the searching criteria, meaning it is not sorting the by the title only on the hits. Is that possible a fix to that?

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks.

·
Canned
13,888 Posts
On item 1, place your cursor over any page number and it will show the total number of members listed.

On item 2, Paul will have to look at why it's resorting all users rather than just those meeting the search criteria.

Looks like Paul and I answered at almost the same time :)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MINIAC said:
On item 1, place your cursor over any page number and it will show the total number of members listed.

On item 2, Paul will have to look at why it's resorting all users rather than just those meeting the search criteria.

Looks like Paul and I answered at almost the same time :)
Hi, the work around of placing the cursor over the page number may resolve, but in the case of only a single page, no page number is displayed, meaning cannot use the method in this case.

Thanks.

·
Canned
13,888 Posts
fs-mini said:
Hi, the work around of placing the cursor over the page number may resolve, but in the case of only a single page, no page number is displayed, meaning cannot use the method in this case.
If their are too many on the single page to count, rerun the search with the "Number of users per-page" under Options set to 1 ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
MINIAC
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing