MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...am a 2004 MC (auto) owner.. was wondering if anyone could help me out with this problem,the 2 letters ;"EP" popped up on the display part of the odometer..looked it up in the manual, had something to do with transmission faults...getting a bit worried...is it serious at all???

how can i fix it?

plz write back...

·
MINI fan
71 Posts
Mine is currently i the shop for EP. Last Monday, the cause was supposed to be faulty brake switch. It was replaced. Last Friday, the brake pedal needed tightening. EP still showing. The dealer got it back this Monday, touched something and all the rear lights blew. They've been on it for over two days now and they now want me to authorize five hours to pull apart the dash. I don't exactly have a choice as the car is undriveable now. It's an '03 Cooper CVT with 91,000 km and is very close to be traded in. There have been issues since day one, including replacement of the tranny. MINI says EP is brakes as well as tranny trouble.

Help!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.