MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Linuxpro
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

First of all i would like to say hello i have just joined after becoming the proud owner of works mini, 04 with 52,000 on the clock I have a few little niggles i would like to fix on it,
1, the front fog lights don’t work when i switch them on the light doesn’t come on in the dash and no lights outside, Can some one tell me were i could find the fuse i had a look under the bonnet but couldn't find one that was blown if that’s what’s causing it,
2, it has the buttons for heated seats (has works seats fitted) when i push the buttons the light flashes for a millisecond and go's out again hence not heating the seats,
3, it has the aero kit fitted on the back in the centre of the bumper above exhaust the i can push the bumper in with my hand as if a bracket is missing should it be like this ?
4, Brakes aren’t that good on it, I’m a bit disappointed that it doesn’t have the works brakes as it has everything else on it, I was going to change the pads on it are they good pads I should get ? And what about discs?

Thanks in advance for all you help

Del :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Bumper

I had the same with my rear aero bumper...there should be small metal bracket there. Mine didn't have it and seems it was forgotton about when the kit was fitted from new. Any way got the bracket, a couple of captive nuts and 2 bolts from the local dealer for a few quid and fitted it in 5 mins...nice and tight now.:biggrin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts