MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
World Wide Flying Ace
830 Posts
V.Nice..... :cool:
If indi had still been available for the 05' I would have had a tough choice to make, it's stunning.

·
MINI2 No.1
42,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks! I think Indi is great, my Cooper was Indi, but not by choice, so my first S was Red (for a change), but when I got this one it was all blue, inside and out!

:D

Taken some night shots today (again for the puddle lights originally), and I'll post them here too.

I still cant quite get night photography with my digi-cam, but I'm slowly learning!

·
Registered
152 Posts
I agree - I speced my MCS with the new Hyper blue but after seeing it down at the factory...and seeing other members 'real world shots' particularly in the sunshine - where the colour really 'plays with the light', IMO i found it a bit to garish. Which is exactly what Indi blue isn't.

Not wishing to offend HB owners out there.....I'm sure its changing spectrum is what you like about it. Horses for courses. I go for 'understatement though. At that point I would of gone for Indi blue......alas, discontinued...making the existing ones even more exclusive!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Those Puddle lights are indeed nice, i still question an actual functional purpose other than noticing "puddles" when you are getting out of the car. AS for the Hyper Blue vs. Indi Blue i havent seen either in person but i need to cause i love blue and i usually get autos in a shade of blue, but i am not sure if i like the current offerings. I might go for the Dark silver instead. But i love having the color matched blue dash

·
MINI2 No.1
42,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
IrishCooper said:
Those Puddle lights are indeed nice, i still question an actual functional purpose other than noticing "puddles" when you are getting out of the car.
That's enough for me. ;)

For me, when I've had Convertibles or '05 MINIs from MINI to test, the puddle lights are just one of those "nice little things" that help build the overall feel of quality and "niceness" to the MINI. I can't see me actually parking, opening the door, seeing a puddle, and moving the car to avoid stepping out into it..... But you never know.

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
Nice pics :D

Weather looks shockin, but nice pics all the same :p ;) :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
Paul Mullett said:
__deletia__

the puddle lights are just one of those "nice little things" that help build the overall feel of quality and "niceness" to the MINI.

__deletia__

//

...great phraseology!

kthxbye.

b.

//

·
1st MINI Owner in QLD !!!
2,468 Posts
Looks like we got our S's on the same day Paul. I've already hit an Emu in mine :(

1 - 20 of 26 Posts