MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
gadgetmeister
6,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if this should go into TV / media or not, because it's not really about MINIs in the media but I'm sure someone will move it if I'm in the wrong place.

They've just recently started showing Fifth Gear over here in the US on Speed Channel and although it's laughable how far behind we are, it's refreshing to see a UK motoring program again, so I'm putting up with it.

My question is does anyone know where I can get the T shirt I saw the beardy presenter (Tom Ford?) wearing that just says 'DSC OFF' in big letters on the front..?? It appealed to my sense of humor and I've so far come up blank either searching the web or contacting Fifth Gear directly. It's probably so long ago now that anyone in the UK has forgotten ever seeing it :(

Hope someone can help me...

·
gadgetmeister
6,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was a plain shirt, red or orange I think with just "DSC OFF" written in two lines in big letters in the middle of it. No other logo or anything.
Don't see it on asos.com although they have plenty of other cool shirts, thanks.

·
Happily Motoring
17 Posts
I too am looking for this shirt. I had the same reaction when I saw the show. I also had a little mishap when I thought it was a good idea to switch DSC Off (bad idea as it turned out) and the shirt will be a cute reminder.

As I recall, it was a black shirt with simple red or orange block lettering "DSC OFF" on the front.

Please post back here if anyone finds it.

Cheers! :)

Gr0mit

·
gadgetmeister
6,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gr0mit,

Maybe if you get one you should draw a big line across the text..! ;)

·
Happily Motoring
17 Posts
GadgetGav, excellent suggestion!

Perhaps we should just make our own if they can't be found commercially.

I grin at the thought of a person (not the car, as you observed) being unstable. Oh now I'm cunfused - should it on or off? Me or the car? :confused:

Gr0mit

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.