MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Lord of The Four Rings
11,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do we know the final figures now Paul? I'm just wondering whether we should get the figure out reasonably quickly. It will mean auctioning the cap soon though otherwise the momentum will be gone.

Also - presentation. Is anyone planning on a presentation picture? Might be nice for the photo album, if anyone can get along to do it.

We can of course wait until Sir Bob gets back :p - just wanted to get this out though.

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
Sir Bob :rolleyes:

I thought the cap was going to be auctioned off while I was away - get on with it damn you :p :D We also have the cricket bat - Paul, did you get the autenticiy email from MAW?

And then the final figure can be announced

·
Lord of The Four Rings
11,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How about we just do the final figure announcement and keep the cap for next year and maybe the bat can go back to MAW?

We've already delayed a few weeks. :confused:

·
AWOL
14,247 Posts
Well so far I reckon you raised £5,800.46 in cash. And I have had a quick look and it looks like there was £292.05 raised on the just giving site. Giving us a total of 6092.51

Are there any cheques to go out still ?, and is there any more cash expected ?.

·
Registered
22,101 Posts
I'm back :p

Had a week off and have just got round to getting my head space back into this :p

Hopefully have cleared up any discrepancies.

I couldn't do a final figures as I just didn't know any of the details - I know what I had been pledged and/or paid in but had no idea of full outgoings - I did try and phoned Sham for the disco hire figure so that helped a bit.

I also had no idea (and nor did Sham) how much of a contingency fund we hold back for next year, or the breakdowns for what was raised from Cotswolds last year etc etc - all i knew was what I had banked or been pledged. Didn't feel I had the full information to make a final figure announcement.

·
Lord of The Four Rings
11,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think we held back £500 to help for the following year but Sir Bob will have a better idea. :eek:

But I believe the plan will be to start the fund raising for next years event at Cotswolds.

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
I think we held back £500 to help for the following year but Sir Bob will have a better idea. :eek:

But I believe the plan will be to start the fund raising for next years event at Cotswolds.

We should effectively have a rolling £500, a balance always remaining in the account for deposits - though most hotels will allow a negotiation on the timing of that ;)

Blimey, I think Sir Bob has lost his job.....

Great amount raised folks, well done :)

Yup , top job, I retire now :D

·
AWOL
14,247 Posts
I'm back :p

Had a week off and have just got round to getting my head space back into this :p

Hopefully have cleared up any discrepancies.

I couldn't do a final figures as I just didn't know any of the details - I know what I had been pledged and/or paid in but had no idea of full outgoings - I did try and phoned Sham for the disco hire figure so that helped a bit.

I also had no idea (and nor did Sham) how much of a contingency fund we hold back for next year, or the breakdowns for what was raised from Cotswolds last year etc etc - all i knew was what I had banked or been pledged. Didn't feel I had the full information to make a final figure announcement.

We dont need to hold anything back from this year, we have £750 rollling forward from last year. Although there are now going to be a monthly charge for the account from Natwest, I need to look into that a bit more.

I think we are sorted now.

I have a new number of £6,592.51 (which includes the just giving site and the direct donation).

All I am waiting to verify on the statement is the cheque for £10, the £100 from Carl and the £140 from Jon (those are included in the 6,592.51).

I really need to do the full analysis and give you the breakdown of what came from where, should get that done over the weekend. But I dont see any reason to not make an announcment that the 6,592.51 was raised.

·
Lord of The Four Rings
11,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK - I guess it might be an idea to do the announcement and at the same time start a new thread to get people interested in M2CB09 - even though we don't have much idea yet :p

·
Lord of The Four Rings
11,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Andy - are we ok to go with the figure? Who wants to announce and when? :D.

It will be a few more days still before I can come back on the hotel.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts