MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Mini in Maine
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*whew* that took longer than I thought it would. You all were right about waiting being the worst/best part of this whole thing. It can not be described(by me at least) how waiting for the first car I've ever bought for myself(my wife will learn how to drive a manual ;-) is such a tense/expectant experience. I also bought a fairly high tech mountain bike and had to wait for it to be built and shipped. While this is similar, it is also more looked forward to. No sure why this is. It just is I guess.

I suppose some cultural anthropologist could put the proper spin to this, but for me it's almost like being on the first tee of the club championship waiting to hit. I'm nervous, excited and fearful all at once. Damn! I thought I wouldn't experience this again when I gave up competitive golf.

Oh and she's red with white hair, white ears and white feet. You can see the moon at night without sticking your head out the window and has extra comfortable seats.

·
Sullivan Racing
1,117 Posts
Ahh, yes. I remember that feeling well. She'll be a beauty, Fred. I can tell you after over a year with the car, it still makes me smile. I love this car. Nice color choice too! :cool: ;)

·
Obsessive Not Compulsive
413 Posts
Never been a big fan of red cars - that is until I laid eyes on a CR/W Cooper - and now she's all mine!
Gorgeous red, unlike others, and the contrast with white makes it come alive, the cheeky thing.
Hope your ship comes in soon. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts