MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
BertMini
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much saving of pennies i finally put my deposit on S-Works this afternoon. As soon as i took it for a test drive i was hooked and kinda forgot about the TT i was going to buy. Pick it up on Sat and will post photo's soon as poss.... then it's time to bling it up!

Mini Cooper S Works: Red, white stripes, white roof with sun roof, black Gravity leather (heated), satNav, 6CD, Chili Pack, Vis pack, and it goes VRooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!

Anyone out there know some good insurance deals at the moment?

·
Damned
4,527 Posts
GeordieDave said:
...After much saving of pennies i finally put my deposit on S-Works this afternoon. As soon as i took it for a test drive i was hooked and kinda forgot about the TT i was going to buy. Pick it up on Sat and will post photo's soon as poss...
Congratulations Dave, I know the feeling as I also took one out for a test earlier this year but unfortunatly couldnt really justify the extra £4000 it would cost.
I take it from the (very) short time span between test & pick up, it was one already specced up in the dealers.
:cool:

·
BertMini
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Restyle said:
Congratulations Dave, I know the feeling as I also took one out for a test earlier this year but unfortunatly couldnt really justify the extra £4000 it would cost.
I take it from the (very) short time span between test & pick up, it was one already specced up in the dealers.
:cool:
Yup, one owner and 8k on the clock and pretty loaded. Only thing i wouldn't have chosen is the sat nav as i'd like more choice on new ICE without worrying about muting the lovely SatNav lady... still, can't help but smile just looking at it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts