MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Learning !
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yipee :D:D, i finally got the car on friday afternoon, after waiting since i ordered it back in july, i was waiting for them releasing the colour, it was a long wait but well worth it when i clapped eyes on it. Haven`t been in the house all weekend :D, any excuse to get it run in. I absolutely love it, will post some pictures when i find the camera....

Cheers :smile:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Sounds ace. You've been waiting longer than me!! :aargh: I'm guessing it was worth the wait from what you said? Pics please...:hmph:;)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Congratulations mate.

If it is Laser blue you ordered I know what you mean about seeing it for the 1st time. is absolutely stunning better than the impression you get from the MINI configurator. July to now was a very long wait but def. worth it.

My excuse for starting the running in process was to go from Hampshire to Manchester to visit my brother and his kids, even though they had been down our way only a week before.

·
Learning !
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Finally managed to get some pictures taken, two months later :D, couldn`t find the camera so used the phone so they may be crap quality but here goes anyway :smile:

Cheers:smile:

Attachments

·
Learning !
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BTW, dont know if anyone else thinks the same but the wheels on these are a ***** to clean, either that or i`m just a lazy arse :D:D

·
Registered
566 Posts
Been waiting for your pics for ages! Looks great, just like Mozza before his checks were added.
My hubby thinks the wheels are a ******* to clean too!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Looks sweet mate!

The wheels sure are a pain in the butt - fiddly to clean, then you go out for a 20min spin and they're caked in dirt between the spokes and rim! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
27 Posts
that looks mintos.

if i go for laser blue and back roof and black mirrors,is it possible to order the wheels in black.is it something that can be done after factory?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts