MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
BertMini
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally picked up my new baby yesterday!

MSC Works
Chili Red
white roof with sunroof
white stripes & spots
black heated leather
Boost + 6CD
Chili Pack
Vis Pack
SatNav

oh am i flippin chuffed to bits.... finding any excuse to go driving or just into the garage to sit in him! My neighbour's got a MC that's near identical and they look so cool just sitting side by side..

Will get the old camera out at the weekend and figure out how to post some pics...

Mega thanks to all on these forums as it was YOU who coaxed me into the right decision!

:) :) :) :red:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Gotta have some pics of that one! That is mighty close to the spec I plan to order. Hurry up and take a break from Motoring and snap away with the camera!!!

Rawhyde

PS Add a UJ roof decal and then take some more pics!

·
Gutter Princess
3,464 Posts
Wow!! yay!!! Brilliant - well done you and post some pics quick. check out my gallery - our cars are almost twins except mine's a she. :) You Legend! :)

·
SUCKIN DIESEL!!!!
7,669 Posts
Intrepid said:
Wow!! yay!!! Brilliant - well done you and post some pics quick. check out my gallery - our cars are almost twins except mine's a she.

:eek: I thought it was a he???? :eek:

;) :p

·
Registered
189 Posts
looking forward to seeing him about, if you're in newcastle. P.S. did you get my message about the cd changer, or have you got rid of it?

·
off out....
19,946 Posts
GeordieDave said:
finally picked up my new baby yesterday!

oh am i flippin chuffed to bits.... finding any excuse to go driving or just into the garage to sit in him! My neighbour's got a MC that's near identical and they look so cool just sitting side by side..

Will get the old camera out at the weekend and figure out how to post some pics...

:) :) :) :red:

Really glad you're chuffed to bits :D We all do the any excuse to drive thing -see you around town soon :D

& get taking those pics! ;)

·
BertMini
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jason1wood said:
looking forward to seeing him about, if you're in newcastle. P.S. did you get my message about the cd changer, or have you got rid of it?
Jase, sorry for the late reply. I'm a Northumbrian exiled in Cheltenham at the moment but now i've got my baby i'm longing for the sweeping a roads of the north... will have to make do with raggin it over to Wales at the weekend!

Gonna keep the changer for a while as i think i've spent enough dosh this week ;-)

Dave

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
GeordieDave said:
Jase, sorry for the late reply. I'm a Northumbrian exiled in Cheltenham at the moment but now i've got my baby i'm longing for the sweeping a roads of the north... will have to make do with raggin it over to Wales at the weekend!

Gonna keep the changer for a while as i think i've spent enough dosh this week ;-)

Dave
A trip to Wales should help you forget the roads up North.:) I had great fun last time I was there.

Have fun.

Geordie Mo.;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts