MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
11 months and 22 days after placing my deposit our MCC is finally here... and its fantastic!

Gloomy and rainy all morning. 2pm I'm handed the keys. 2:05pm the sun starts shinning! :D :D :D :D :D

Attachments

·
Astro Black MINI Maniac
171 Posts
GREAT :D :D :D :D CAR !!

Is that "Astro Black" or Solid Black ?!?!?
What about some Pictures from the Rear of the Car...like to see the Chrome Hinges

I have the same Spec as you have - only with Cordoba Beige Seats :p
When i collect my Astro Black in 20 days i´ve waited 5 month and wanted one 9 month :eek:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its is Solid Black.

I'll post some 'hinge pics' as soon as possible.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Looks nice. I was going to get ASTRO BLACK but it was not available. Not seen one yet, would like to see. Where do you plan to take your car in to get the roof fixed? i will try and book mine in for the same time. ;) Enjoy, its a good car.

·
sm1les
37 Posts
Faz,
Great looking MCC!! :D love the black and the red combo, now all you need is clear indicators on the sides, Maybe???? ;)
Any way enjoy the car!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I had a call from the dealer this morning, our HO MCC has just been delivered :) just a mere 4 WEEKS LATE!! :mad:
The dealer is going all out to get it PDI'd as quick as they can to make up for the delays.
If they do I'll eat my words and buy the sales guy a large drink for giving him grief over the last month. ;)
Roll on the summer :confused:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
miles_oneill -

I fitted chrome 'shark gills' and clear side indicators about 2 hours after the pic was taken!

Great minds and all that... :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Faz said:
11 months and 22 days after placing my deposit our MCC is finally here... and its fantastic!

Gloomy and rainy all morning. 2pm I'm handed the keys. 2:05pm the sun starts shinning! :D :D :D :D :D
11 months and 22 days? Holy smokes you have a lot of patience.... I just ordered mine and was guaranteed an October delivery... I hope to god I don' t have to wait 11months and 22 days, I don't know if I could wait that long. Anyways congrats and happy motoring in your new MCC.
Larry

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
14 Participants
Faz
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing