MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Fly it like you stole it!
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I picked up my new 05 Hyper Blue MCS friday evening around 6pm. By 9am the next morning my buddies and I were in the shop tearing out the springs and installing some new H&R Sport Lowering Springs. While we were there we installed my new wheels and tires, new EBC green stuff brake pads, and an Alta cold air intake system. Not bad for not even owning the vehicle 24 hours huh? Today is Sunday and it's getting 20% window tint installed, I go pick it up in a couple of hours. Tomorrow morning I drop it off at the body shop for a week to get the Orciari Body kit installed, with the new Orciari rear spoiler and hood sccops. It's gonna look soooooo sweet.
The wheels are BBS RD size 17x7, and the tires are 215/45YR17 Kumho's
My vehicle specs are: (vehicle is in US specs)

- Hyper Blue with white roof and mirror caps
- Sport Package
- Premium Package
- Cold Weather Package (love them heated seats)
- Harmon Kardon
- Navigation Package
- Park Distance Control
- Auto dimming rear mirror w/ rain sensing wipers
- Rear Fog Light
- Lapis Blue / Black Leather
- Anthracite inerior (not headliner though)

So basically every option available through Mini USA except the chrome interior and exterior options, just because I am not big on to much chrome. From what I understand people in the states can't get the rear fog light option, I was still able to get it because I went through Pentagon Car sales here overseas.

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Happy motoring..... I think...
Shouldn't you drive it more then modding it? :D

Anyway great mods... if I could find some cash stashed anywhere I had forgotten... :D

·
Fly it like you stole it!
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone, yeah I know, I have heard enough jokes around here for having it in shops more time than I have spent driving it. My whole thing with it is that I want to get it how I want it as quick as possible, to make it more enjoyable to drive. I waited four months for the car, so what's another week, at least I have it for sure now and have got to touch and feel and drive it now, after all this time. I have driven it plenty in between shop time and I love it. Plus it's at its last stop right now anyway, after the body kit gets installed it's done, for a while at least. Plus I am going out of country for almost a week so what better time to have it in a shop if I can't drive it anyway right?

See ya later all,
Daron

·
Registered
45 Posts
Congrats on finally getting your car, looks great!! You will love having the Orciari kit installed, turns a lot of heads:D

Cheers!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts