MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Proud New Owner!
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm awaiting a production number, but I have finally ordered my very own Mini Cooper S!!

It was ordered in a rather odd way, which I don't want to give too many details on just yet (more info will be provided once everything is nailed down), so I haven't yet received word on the build week or anything, but when I get my production number (hopefully in the next couple of days), that should give me an idea of when to expect the car.

So, here's my spec:
2005 Mini Cooper S
Electric Blue w/ White Roof
16" V-Spokes (White, also)
Cordoba Beige Leather Interior
Anthracite Interior Surfaces
Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof
Dynamic Stability Control
Front Fog Lamps
Xenon Headlamps
MFSW
Rain Sensing Wipers/Auto-Dim Mirrors
and finally, the Harman Kardon sound system

Wee! I'm so excited! Everyone at work now knows about it, as I've been drooling over the configurator site for weeks now (and months have been spent on these boards and lurking on other MINI-related websites). I'll post more once I have more details!

· Hillbilly boy
1,231 Posts
Nice, what a spec, dont think ive seen that one yet, should be good, one of a kind

---->billy is thinking, someone will say i have that one now...<----

now the hard part is starting....the waiting, no matter what anyone says, it will get harder as time passes...trust me im at breaking point myself!!

Enjoy

Billy

· Fly it like you stole it!
95 Posts
Nice, what a spec, dont think ive seen that one yet, should be good, one of a kind
Yeah no kidding, that is quite the unusual spec listing you got there. But hey, if you're trying to go for different, you've suceeded. Hope you enjoy. Mine is due to arrive any day now as soon as my bank crap comes through they will release it from the depot where it's been held hostage since 23 Sep.

Ciao, Daron

· Proud New Owner!
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wasn't really going for a so much of a different spec, but I don't mind being unique. :)

I will concede that the cordoba beige interior with the electric blue exterior may be a little funky and not the first mix that springs to mind for people - but I rented a Cooper S many months ago that was BRG with the cordoba beige interior, and while I wasn't too fond of the green, I fell in love with the lightness and luxurious feeling of the interior... a feeling I just didn't get from the darker interiors - and, unfortunately, certainly not from the cloth.

And what can I say about EB/W? I love it! I cannot imagine myself getting a different exterior color from the available colors!!

STILL waiting for that production number. I keep wanting to call the person who coordinated the order to bug them for the prod #, but I'm trying to remain patient!! I'm trying the best I can (((reaches for the phone))) ...

· Registered
40 Posts
Ohh how to do I feel your pain! I ordered mine on the 24th of August and am picking it up this Friday! I have already bought numerous things that are waiting to be installed. The dealer where I'm picking it up from as already got me sold on the works kit! He took me out this past Monday to Nurburgring in his tricked out MCS racer and it was awesome! The only thing passing us was suped up crotch rockets. We were smoking porches in the twisties... it was fabulous!

Oh and congrats...nice Spec ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.