MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have ordered my first Cooper after years of wanting one! It's due to arrive on March 1st 2005. Had to pay 2005 prices which made it more expensive than expected.

What does everyone think of the spec, anything I should add?

Cooper
Electric Blue/White
White Bonnet Stripes
ASC+T
Single CD
Manual Air Con
Alarm
Electric Folding Mirrors
Visibility Pack (for 2005 includes Auto Headlights On, Dimming Rear View Mirror, Heated Windscreen and Rain Sensor)
Heated Mirrors and Washer Jets (free with Visibility Pack)

·
Registered
9,664 Posts
Hello !
Welcome to MINI2 :)

Congrats on the order, are you not going for the Chilli pack or anything?
What wheels you going for or are you sticking with the 15's?
Also are the Heated Mirrors/Washer jets free as I have been told they are £40 extra on top of the Vis pack?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I am having the Chili Pack with the 16" Fin Alloys. On my order which was priced for 2005 I was told the Visibility pack includes automatic headlights as a new feature and also that the heated washer jets and mirrors are free with the pack.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have ordered a new Cooper with the heated mirrors. When I asked my dealer on Saturday whether the Visibility Pack would include the heated mirrors he checked and said "No".

So I just kept the rain sensing wipers / auto lights...

I really like the new Fin alloys, but not many around on the streets to look at yet!

·
Registered
74 Posts
You won't be disappointed - I was where you are earlier in the year, taking delivery of my longed for 05 Cooper EB/W in late July. Still loving every single minute, thought the novelty might have worn off by now, but its still pure joy.

Must have the Multi Function Steering Wheel - it's essential.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I re-checked my order last night and I have realised it says the heated mirrors and washer jets are free with the electric folding mirrors and not the visibility pack.

The MFSW is one thing that I would like but I took it off for the folding mirrors because I have a similar thing on my current car and only use it for the CD volume and thought £160 is a lot to spend for that. Also wanted tinted windows but think with the electric blue and white it could look too much like a van. The chrono pack is the only other thing I am considering adding.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.