MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You should feel them doing 90mph round a tight bend with Eibach lowering springs and 215/35 Falken tyres :D

·
Motoring since 8/4/04 :)
553 Posts
Look great. I'm :bad::bad::bad::bad:ed that you can't get them in the states. The standard seats offer no support at all for me.

·
Cruising In The Minge
773 Posts
not available in Australia either :( dosnt comply with Aus regulations.

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
ermmm... I've seen them in australia, sat in them in fact. I believe they have passed ADRs now, but you have to sign a disclaimer since you lose the seat airbags.

·
Cruising In The Minge
773 Posts
really?...thanks for that MickyD last time I asked..only about 2 months ago was told they wouldnt be allowed into australia..looks like the plan has changed. Another thing to add to my growing wish list for the minge :)

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
One of the service manager over here has them in his car, as does ( I believe) coops41. they are VERY comfortable, just a shame I don't have $5000 to drop on a couple of seats...

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
wow :D

They look great Damo :D

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MickyD said:
ermmm... I've seen them in australia, sat in them in fact. I believe they have passed ADRs now, but you have to sign a disclaimer since you lose the seat airbags.
Yeah you have to do that overhere to

·
Hangin at the Krusty Krab
844 Posts
I think my wallet is trying to tell me something.........

let me buy them....go on, you know you want them....she'll come round, you'll see...just like she always does....

·
what happened to that boy
1,626 Posts
omg! how sexy do they look *jealous*

*starts saving pennies.* i have the red interior too and those seats look awsome. well done mate :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts