MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when buying a cherished MINI can the same type of finance be used as when buying a new car?

i.e MINI select

do MINI use their 'own' finance service or do they pass it on to another company?

im reading this back through and thinking it doesnt make sense but i know what i mean :rolleyes: :confused:

can anyone help :confused:

·
hey lightbulb head....
1,305 Posts
you can use mini select on cherished cars aswell!! bmw will always try and use their own fianance company 'mini fianance' but will pass it to another company if you dont qualify for their criteria for their schemes! for instances such as age and credit rating etc! they always seem to use reputable companies tho that they use often, so they wont be much difference in prices and the other companies can do the same sort of deal as the mini selct scheme! hope this helps

·
Registered
700 Posts
Hey supadupa, all U.S. MINI dealers will try their darnedest to provide financing for your MINI purchase. But please be aware that in most cases, you may obtain lower interest rates by going directly to lenders.

If you don't get competitive quotes, the dealer may add a quarter point (or more!) to your loan. Car dealers earn untold zillions of dollars by doing this.

Do your homework on car loans, get quotes from several sources, THEN haggle with the MINI dealer. Don't let them rip you off!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
21,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
notts04chillimini said:
you can use mini select on cherished cars aswell!! bmw will always try and use their own fianance company 'mini fianance' but will pass it to another company if you dont qualify for their criteria for their schemes! for instances such as age and credit rating etc! they always seem to use reputable companies tho that they use often, so they wont be much difference in prices and the other companies can do the same sort of deal as the mini selct scheme! hope this helps
this may seem really silly or totally an obvious thing but what is credit rating :confused:

·
Registered
21,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
supa-dupa-cooper said:
Ok if a MINI ONE was for sale at a dealers for £9500 and a 20% deposit was paid. Using the MINI Select finance plan how much would it cost (roughly) per month? :confused:
can't anybody help me? :( :confused:

i only wanted a rough idea so i could go to a dealer and be one step ahead of the game ;)

·
Registered
700 Posts
Call the MINI dealer and ask them, I'm sure they'll be glad to help you!

After all, they ARE in the bus of selling/financing cars . . .

Or, you could call another financing company and ask for a quote from them with the same downpayment and sticker price.

Good luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.