MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Posted by a previous person that it would be around £350 per month on say a Mini Cooper D from new at £18,000. With mileage of 12,000 per year do you think it is £350 per month with a good guaranteed future value?!? Good credit rating at the mo, with a deposit of say £500. I have a clio and pay £233 per month, just dont really want to go over that too much!

Also interested, (if its not to much of a rude question) how much you guys pay per month on a PCP?

Thanks!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Sounds a bit high you probably need to push them on the APR. My 17.2k Dooper on Select with 10% deposit and 25k miles per annum over 2 years is about £340 pcm.

·
settling in nicely
246 Posts
minimum deposit i was offered on select (quoted on £17.5k dooper in june) was £3,000 for £250/month payments. Minimum guaranteed value was £8k after 3 years (ouch!) but that was based on 25k miles a year

I ended up financing privately as the interest amounted to £5k at ~14%apr if i wished to purchase the car after 3 years and there were better private financing offers from outfits such as the AA.

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
Have you looked into setting a lower mileage limit and then paying the fine? Apparently the fine is 3p a mile, which works out cheaper than paying the higher monthly payments... Its legal too apparently...

·
R.I.P MINI2
17,651 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts