MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Cooper Conv 04
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m just back from my first 200 km trip with the MCC and it was just so much fun… the car handles well, the roof down is a terrific experience... lots of turning heads on the way.

So far everything works fine (even though I have some roof problems: sometimes I need to have the engine started in order to open up the roof but that will go better with the time…), my Boost player plays mp3’s and my H/K is just so right!

I’m so happy I have exchanged my z3 3.0i coupe for that one never thought it would be so much fun and excitement…

Some pics attached…

Life is wonderful :p

Attachments

·
I like MINIs I do
331 Posts
Stunning!

Excellent choice ditching the Z3. BMW have left that car behind now. The MINI is just so different to anything else out there.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Love the rims

I ordered my MCSC with 16" rims with performance tires, had second thoughts at the last minute and attempted to change to the 17" 5-star.

After seeing your pics, I'm glad I stayed with the 16". They look great! :)

Awaiting delivery of mine in September. :cool:

·
Cooper Conv 04
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah the 16'' wheels are really looking good and with the sports chassis the handling is already great. I think that having 17'' could make the ride a little painful on bumpy roads.
Definitely go for these ;)

I posted some more pics in my gallery...

now leaving for a roof down tour :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
kundelitsch
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing