MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So apparently the car has been released in Britain, but we in the U.S. are still waiting. I have read comments about small problems & service experiences etc, but HOW DOES THE CAR DRIVE? What are your first impressions from dealer's lot to your home?

How's the power?? Do you have a good view of the road? There isn't a huge dash like the New Beetle, is there? Are the seats comfortable? How is the performance of the S?

Details man! :D

·
Registered
808 Posts
molior said:
HOW DOES THE CAR DRIVE? What are your first impressions from dealer's lot to your home?

How's the power?? Do you have a good view of the road? There isn't a huge dash like the New Beetle, is there? Are the seats comfortable? How is the performance of the S?

Details man! :D
Check out my post at this part of the forum.

You have an excellent view of the road in front of you. Having a New Beetle, I can tell you that the dash in this car is quite normal - positively tiny comparatively speaking! Seats are comfortable and hold you in place firmly. Performance is good in terms of power for the Cooper and great in terms of handling. Can't wait to try an 'S' with 17in wheels! :-0

Jason

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahaha

That's great! I love the sound of the engine in that short mpg. Just the sort of thing I was looking for, thanks mang!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts