MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had an amazing first week with my new MCS. I've just got round to adding some pictures to my gallary. :)

I've just covered 500miles and it's been a lot of fun. I love the noise off this car especialy the pops on the over-run.
I think I underestimated the cars performance. I didn't have much of a test drive (enough to get a general feel) but I knew the stats. Well all I can say is that it is a lot quicker and more chuckable than I thought.
I've turned a lot more heads than I was expecting and lots of waves from other mini drivers.

I could go on but I've nothing bad to say about my mini experience at this point., haven't regreated changing out my 320CI yet.

Hope this inspires/excites anyone thinking of/or waiting for there own. :cool:

·
MINI2 No.1
42,467 Posts
DJH77 said:
Just had an amazing first week with my new MCS. I've just got round to adding some pictures to my gallary. :)

I've just covered 500miles and it's been a lot of fun. I love the noise off this car especialy the pops on the over-run.
I think I underestimated the cars performance. I didn't have much of a test drive (enough to get a general feel) but I knew the stats. Well all I can say is that it is a lot quicker and more chuckable than I thought.
I've turned a lot more heads than I was expecting and lots of waves from other mini drivers.

I could go on but I've nothing bad to say about my mini experience at this point., haven't regreated changing out my 320CI yet.

Hope this inspires/excites anyone thinking of/or waiting for there own. :cool:
Very nice. :)

If you update your profile to say you have photos of your MINI in your gallery, you'll get a little camera icon that people can click to go straight there.

:)

·
aaaaaalright
103 Posts
i'll tell you what, your pics reall changed my mind about red S's, im loving the red body and roof, looks awesome

·
Registered
336 Posts
Those vipers look FG on the Red/Red.

Where was the low cloud? I love a bit of moody cloud :D

Nice car, nice pics.

Did you spec white mirrors or did you have those added?
I thought they only came with a white roof.

·
MINI2 lurker
613 Posts
Im just adding that those vipers look FG aggressive, which assure me is a good thing to be saying !!! Nice looking car :) keep it up ¿!

·
Registered
184 Posts
I echo everyone else so far...great looking car! Can I ask if you got the viper stripes factory fitted or put on afterwards? I'm picking up my HB/HB MCS pretty soon and am seriously considering getting some white or silver viper stripes... any advice welcomed!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the replies. To answer some of the above questions the car has ,

Standard MINI Aero kit
Viper stripes ,standard mini option
Colour coded wheel arches
Mirror caps came in roof colour, but I got them painted White by the garage.

I think the price of colour coding varies up and down the country but I payed £500 for the arches and the mirrors to be done.

I thought I was silly how I couldn't order it with white. The rules are only black or roof colour. But I had to have white as I think it really finishes off the look.

The finish of the vipers is about 98% perfect , I'm a little concerned how they will last. You have to remember there just big stickers.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts