MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had an amazing first week with my new MCS. I've just got round to adding some pictures to my gallary. :)

I've just covered 500miles and it's been a lot of fun. I love the noise off this car especialy the pops on the over-run.
I think I underestimated the cars performance. I didn't have much of a test drive (enough to get a general feel) but I knew the stats. Well all I can say is that it is a lot quicker and more chuckable than I thought.
I've turned a lot more heads than I was expecting and lots of waves from other mini drivers.

I could go on but I've nothing bad to say about my mini experience at this point., haven't regreated changing out my 320CI yet.

Hope this inspires/excites anyone thinking of/or waiting for there own. :cool:

·
MINI2 No.1
42,467 Posts
DJH77 said:
Just had an amazing first week with my new MCS. I've just got round to adding some pictures to my gallary. :)

I've just covered 500miles and it's been a lot of fun. I love the noise off this car especialy the pops on the over-run.
I think I underestimated the cars performance. I didn't have much of a test drive (enough to get a general feel) but I knew the stats. Well all I can say is that it is a lot quicker and more chuckable than I thought.
I've turned a lot more heads than I was expecting and lots of waves from other mini drivers.

I could go on but I've nothing bad to say about my mini experience at this point., haven't regreated changing out my 320CI yet.

Hope this inspires/excites anyone thinking of/or waiting for there own. :cool:
Very nice. :)

If you update your profile to say you have photos of your MINI in your gallery, you'll get a little camera icon that people can click to go straight there.

:)

·
aaaaaalright
103 Posts
i'll tell you what, your pics reall changed my mind about red S's, im loving the red body and roof, looks awesome

·
Registered
336 Posts
Those vipers look FG on the Red/Red.

Where was the low cloud? I love a bit of moody cloud :D

Nice car, nice pics.

Did you spec white mirrors or did you have those added?
I thought they only came with a white roof.

·
MINI2 lurker
613 Posts
Im just adding that those vipers look FG aggressive, which assure me is a good thing to be saying !!! Nice looking car :) keep it up ¿!

·
Registered
184 Posts
I echo everyone else so far...great looking car! Can I ask if you got the viper stripes factory fitted or put on afterwards? I'm picking up my HB/HB MCS pretty soon and am seriously considering getting some white or silver viper stripes... any advice welcomed!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the replies. To answer some of the above questions the car has ,

Standard MINI Aero kit
Viper stripes ,standard mini option
Colour coded wheel arches
Mirror caps came in roof colour, but I got them painted White by the garage.

I think the price of colour coding varies up and down the country but I payed £500 for the arches and the mirrors to be done.

I thought I was silly how I couldn't order it with white. The rules are only black or roof colour. But I had to have white as I think it really finishes off the look.

The finish of the vipers is about 98% perfect , I'm a little concerned how they will last. You have to remember there just big stickers.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
13 Participants
DJH77
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing