MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Cyber Police
9,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right Tomorrow is my ONEs First Services she is now 2 years old. So what type of things should i expect that will need to be changed or il need to buy? If any thing

The one thing i think might have gone is my exhaust as at the moment its sounds really good and is popping and a few people say it sounds out of tune. Hopefully its all right i like the popping and when i get a new Exhaust soon it should sound even better :D

Jordan

·
Rocking the F57
17,719 Posts
Hi Jords,

Exhaust should last longer than 2 years for a start - so I doubt its gone ;) My Cooper one got better with age, so probably just the same as yours!

The first service (oil service) on your car is just an oil change, and an oil filter change. For the health of your engine, you may al)so want to purchase a new air filter if you haven't already. If yours has been in for 2 years, its time for a new one ;) If they want a fortune for doing it, either DIY, or i'll do it for you ;)

Other than that, nothing really to worry about ;) They'll check your brakes and things aswell - if they say they need changing, enquire how many miles are left in them, then decide if you want them done, or if you want to wait and get them done - i.e. if its 2000 miles I'd do them, if 5000 I'd wait ;)

Any probs chap, just gimme a call ;)

Jon

·
Cyber Police
9,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry ment the First inspection. What i duno what they do ! guessin just look at it for an hour and a half

Front brakes where done a few months ago now so its all good there :D

·
Cyber Police
9,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Woops my heat sheld is bent and i need a new tray under the car, will leave them !

Bakc pads have 2 mm left. And wiper need doing ! so will just get back one changed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts