MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Baruch Yeshua
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I would like to have this thread for first time posters only. As you can see this is my first post!

Well, I think it would be interesting to hear some of the answers to the following questions from first time posters.

How long have you been using MINI2.com?
Do you have a Mini or have one ordered?
Have you found this website usefull even though you haven't been posting messages?
What kept you from posting a message until now?

And any other info you would like to give.

I will be the first.

I have been reading the forums on MINI2.com for about 5 weeks now. The first three weeks I was deciding if I should get a Mini and if so what kind. Well, these forums really helped me decide what kind of Mini to get and decide on all the extras (like exterior, interior, etc). There is one threed that has pictures of the interior of people Minis that really helped me out when deciding what color to get inside. I also read about how everyone who has a Mini also LOVES driving it. Well, after I got all my finances figured out, I finally ordered my Mini Cooper! I ordered it about two weeks ago and I am in production week 48 and should get it just before the new year.
The reason I haven't posted anything on the forums until now is because whenever I had questions, I was always able to find another post that had the answers.

Well, I am excited about getting a mini, but I am focusing on other things (such as school) at the moment to make the two month wait go by faster.

Joshua

-------------------------------------
If you would like to donate to my Mini Cooper fund or help me out with college, check out my website at http://www.joshuajamestaylor.com/Donations/donations.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.