MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a black mini cooper s, and have recently purchased the smoked side repeaters lights,

i am just wondering how you fit them

i dont now how to remove the old ones, as i dont have really have a clue about cars, and i dont wanna damage my car

·
Banned
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hiya, thank for the page, i looked at doing it, the lights seem to be clipped in tight, and doesnt seem to be a lot of room from you to get your hands in,

any more methods thanks?

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
If you follow the instructions in Mini Matelot's link above that is the method, a 5 minute job it doesn't get much simpler..............try pushing harder. :)

·
Banned
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they are clipped in, inside the bponnet wot do i use to take them off,

im useless at anythin like this, i dont want 2 reck my car

·
MiNi2 dEmOn
841 Posts
If yu cant do this I strongly recommend you dont try anything else! This is very straight forward especially having the instructions. Squeeze your hand in behind and push the little grill out...its simple!

·
Banned
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
does any 1 no where i can buy the spot light covers for the mini from,

in black with MINI wrote on them?

cheers

·
MiNi2 dEmOn
841 Posts
at the top of this page theres a little box with search, type in key words for what you want to find and it will come up with everything ever posted on it! Failing that, have a look on our sponsors websites for goods!!!

·
Premium Member
3,485 Posts
does any 1 no where i can buy the spot light covers for the mini from,

in black with MINI wrote on them?

cheers
Talk to Chris at Woodmans - look in the Woomans section of this site for group buys. I think that they are £10 a pair.

·
Banned
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
refer to post bout removing side repeaters,

iv trying to this on my girlfriends cooper, and they just pop out.

but tried doin it on my S, and they seem to be locked in tight, and dont come out even tho, im pushing, hard seem to locked with something, has the happend to any1 else and how do u get them off,

·
Banned
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Fitting Side Repeater Lenses

i have a black mini cooper s, and have recently purchased the smoked side repeaters lights,

i am just wondering how you fit them

i dont now how to remove the old ones, as i dont have really have a clue about cars, and i dont wanna damage my car

they are clipped in, inside the bponnet wot do i use to take them off,

im useless at anythin like this, i dont want 2 reck my car.

iv tried to do this on my girlfriends cooper, and they just pop out.

but tried doin it on my S, and they seem to be locked in tight, and dont come out even tho, im pushing, hard seem to locked with something, has the happend to any1 else and how do u get them off,

·
Mini Youngster
2,437 Posts
Should be the same as every MINI- push the indicator lense one way and if it is tight, get a small screwdriver to lift the lense off whilst pushing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts