MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw my freshly delivered Cooper in the dealer's compound today for the first time. Collecting on 1st March.

The hazard and indicator flasher symbols were flashing on the dashboard. No external lights operating.

I; of course informed the staff who assured me it would be looked into and sorted out.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
J.N. said:
Saw my freshly delivered Cooper in the dealer's compound today for the first time. Collecting on 1st March.

The hazard and indicator flasher symbols were flashing on the dashboard. No external lights operating.

I; of course informed the staff who assured me it would be looked into and sorted out.

Any ideas?
Looks like everyone's flummoxed......... might be a faulty relay if both the hazard button & indicator light was flashing on the inside only.......anyway, you're collecting it today, so let us know what the problem was for future reference.

:)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All was well

Took delivery on 1st March.

I think they said it was an indication of low battery charge state.

It's flippin' marvellous.

Four days: 200 miles and it's still going!

Can someone let me have some extra willpower to keep the revs down.

Ta.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Glad to hear all was well when you took delivery. As for keeping the revs down, do you know any big blokes who'll break your legs for you? 'tis the only method I can think of.

:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts