MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
JP :-)
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering buying a screen to replace my existing head unit, I want something that looks good and I can connect my PS2 too, I came across this website today, and they have an in-dash screen/head unit for £169.99 :eek: :eek: :eek: , any opinions?, can this unit still be used with my Cd Changer in the boot, will it operate the main Radio Stations etc??

I am not sure what I am suppose to be looking for specification wise, so any help would be gratefully appreciated :)

Jp :cool: :)

When you click the link below go to Flip Out Screen ( on the left hand side), 7" and it's either the 2nd or 3rd down

Thanks

·
schnitzer
174 Posts
yea, just a monitor, i ran a system with a flip out touchscreen (similar to thier VGA version) with a PC running the audio/gps running to amps etc.
youll need a second headunit with that setup.

tom.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Ive got that screen, had no probs with it.
Ordered on the internet and it came within a week.
Tried ordering over the phone but the guy didnt seem interested in taking an order.
It is only a monitor though, no fuctions that you get on a normal stereo.

·
schnitzer
174 Posts
what they sent me wasnt as described, even though i emailed to confirm spec, then when eventaually recieved it 2 weeks late (after numerous calls), i called em, and sent it back, and it took em about 8 weeks and at least 25 phone calls to send me a refund, which was £10 short... please dont buy from these people, its not like they are even particularly cheap.

tom.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts