MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Will Johnson
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

My 52 MCS has those (imo) horrid rubber mats with the big round rings all over them in.... im wanted to change them to some nice, material mats. I dont mind getting some £50 original mats from Mini direct.... But my biggest problem is, they're website is HORRID. I've no idea what they look like - they only give you some naf macro picture that doesnt really show the product...

does anyone have or know where I can get a decent picture of the mats they sell to help me choose

ideally id like some black ones with a mini logo on and maybe the cooper s logo as well?

cheers all

Will

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hope these photos help !

I bought these for my R53 Cooper S and only weeks later ordered an R56 these were the photos I took to sell them on Ebay

Have to say I think these were the nicest mats Ive had in my mini's think I will have to buy another set for my new Clubman :D

Dont think you will find nicer mats there really thick and the mini logo looks great !

Attachments

·
JcwMiniAdventures
434 Posts
You can get cooper or one

ones from you mini dealer when i bought them last year i think they were between £30 & £40

Just be careful on ebay as i looked on there & some are not genuine mini ones there cheap copies

I've got the ones that are balck with grey/silver trim with cooper written down the bottom - they didnt do Cooper S at the time

Hope that helps

·
Registered
149 Posts
I Think they were called Cosmopolitan Mats

They were the only ones with the mini logo and I payed around £60.00 for them!

Good Luck you wont be dissapointed :smile:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts