MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on WW for the Patriot on 10/14, but my vin was not there on the 15th, so I missed that ship and have wondered where it is...

well, 1866ASKMINI now shows it has shipped...so i called my MA who told me it had shipped yesterday on KLine and gave me the bill of lading number
so i called KLINE at 800-609-3221 and chose option 4 then told the lady my bill of lading number

she told me I am on the Emden, which will be in Charleston on 10/28! (my MA said 11/1, so had old info)

The call sign is 3ERP5

It has 334 MINIs on it, so if yours was completed a week or more ago but the vin doesn't show on WW site, then hopefully u are on this one if you are east coast...

current location:

·
What's this button do?
568 Posts
Nicholasp27 said:
I was on WW for the Patriot on 10/14, but my vin was not there on the 15th, so I missed that ship and have wondered where it is...

well, 1866ASKMINI now shows it has shipped...so i called my MA who told me it had shipped yesterday on KLine and gave me the bill of lading number
so i called KLINE at 800-609-3221 and chose option 4 then told the lady my bill of lading number

she told me I am on the Emden, which will be in Charleston on 10/28! (my MA said 11/1, so had old info)

The call sign is 3ERP5
Is there an easy way to figure out if there are any other K-Line ships heading out from Southampton? I looked on their web site, and all I could see was a short list of boats (that the Emden was not even on) making deliveries and a long list of car carriers that had no port associations.

Thanks,
-Eric

·
Registered
6 Posts
Is there an easy way to figure out if there are any other K-Line ships heading out from Southampton? I looked on their web site, and all I could see was a short list of boats (that the Emden was not even on) making deliveries and a long list of car carriers that had no port associations.
I know, this is so weird. I can see the Emden as schedule to arrive to the Union Pier Terminal at Port Charleston, NC on Nov 1 as per the port's web-site:
http://www.port-of-charleston.com/vessel_schedule.asp
The Emden doesn't show under K LINE but under WILMINGTON SHIPPING CO. AND ??? :confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.