MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to look at a MINI tomorrow , it's a cherished MINI ,2002 Cooper Auto Red with white roof ,auto air con,heated seats ,cd player,chili pack and only 30,777 miles. It's £6,999 which i didnt think was bad for that low mileage and high spec?
I'm aware of the possible Auto CVT probs but as i can only drive Autos and can't afford a Cooper S or a later model i will just have to hope for the best. They have taken it off sale til i look at it tomorrow as it's going to take 3 and a half hours to get there.

Can't believe i have been looking for months and a day after posting on here i find one-you lot are lucky charms lol!

Please keep your fingers crossed for me and i would welcome any feedback as to whether you think that price is fair?

·
Registered
21,702 Posts
Ooh good luck!! :D

If its the one that ive just found on Cherished then it sure looks like a nice car, with the funky red/black interior and my fav Cooper alloy wheels too :cool: Just needs stripage :p

·
Registered
21,702 Posts
Black Checker roof sounds good :D I'd have to have White bonnet stripes with a little black pinstripe up the edge :nice:

Decals are a very personal choice though :)

Look at you, modding a MINI you dont own yet :p

·
Registered
296 Posts
Going to look at a MINI tomorrow , it's a cherished MINI ,2002 Cooper Auto Red with white roof ,auto air con,heated seats ,cd player,chili pack and only 30,777 miles. It's £6,999 which i didnt think was bad for that low mileage and high spec?
I'm aware of the possible Auto CVT probs but as i can only drive Autos and can't afford a Cooper S or a later model i will just have to hope for the best. They have taken it off sale til i look at it tomorrow as it's going to take 3 and a half hours to get there.

Can't believe i have been looking for months and a day after posting on here i find one-you lot are lucky charms lol!

Please keep your fingers crossed for me and i would welcome any feedback as to whether you think that price is fair?
I hope this is the one for you. Red & white is my favourite! The car looks lovely.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Nice MINI with a good spec, I really hope its what you want.
Watch out, you're catching mod fever!
Have a safe & happy journey.

·
Now what have I done????
2,704 Posts
Looking forwards to hearign the outcome - fingers crossed it really is the perfect MINI for you :)

Ian

·
any day now....
141 Posts
Good luck at the dealers today - Scotthall are always keen to do a deal, at least in Leeds! The car looks lovely btw, a real blank canvas. I love the wheels too.

Brian.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Good luck!
Hope it is worth the all the travelling!!
Looks lovely-I especially like the interior!
Looking forward to finding out how you got on

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
Hope its the car for you... you will have loads of ideas about personalising it and you wont want to wait but at least it can be done in your own time..
:)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts