MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Living in Mini Wasteland
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Link: FOXNews.com - 2008 MINI Cooper S Clubman - FOX Car Report

Some comments...
  • if there's an “I Hate My Rear Seat Passengers Less Than You Do Club” out there that needs an official vehicle, this might be it.
  • Playing shotgun in lesser MINI Coopers has always been a high-stakes game. Lose and for the first time in your life being the designated driver sounds really good.
  • MINI did nothing to disguise the added length and the long expanses of sheet metal stretching from the doors to the tailgate do major damage to the perfect proportions of the original.
  • If the car behind you is parked right on your bumper, you can forget about opening anything.

I think that the author already hated the car before he even started his test drive. Then complains about the high cost when he gets an "all of the options" car.

I would recommend that people chime in with their thoughts to this review, on the Fox website.

·
Mr Big Stuff
3,475 Posts
" Even with the added space, the luggage compartment merely grows from briefcase size to carry-on. If one of the people on board happens to be from the stroller set, their fold-up ride will have to fit in the narrow opening diagonally. The remaining space is largely useless for anything not very small. "

I know every things bigger in the USA but really did'nt realise briefcases were so big that thats all you could fit in the regular hatch. What a Retard!

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
LOL!!!! Shaun.

Hadn't realized one could comment on that site...I'll go back and give 'em hell about their unfair and unbalanced review now. ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
sorry but this is the most stupid review i read i long time ago...sounds like...
why the f... i do not have enough place for 4 people in my bugatti veyron?:eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts