MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Foxtons has made it offical there new car in the US will be the MINI . From what I have seen it is 15" wheels, automatic, also the only option that I see is a GPS unit. Green / white top, wheels & mirrors. :D

·
www.totalmini*****
15,256 Posts
Same as the UK ;) Not sure if they'll carry this over to you, but Foxtons always "decorate" their cars with funky graphics. Some look quite cool ;)

·
totally sure!
25,310 Posts
ButtonIt said:
Same as the UK ;) Not sure if they'll carry this over to you, but Foxtons always "decorate" their cars with funky graphics. Some look quite cool ;)
Button it...if ever in Hampstead on your travels have a drive down Branch Hill.......you will see, depending on the time of day, at least 15 Foxtons minis parked up. This must be the only place they can park due to parking restrictions in the area.

·
www.totalmini*****
15,256 Posts
A trip along the Chiswick High Road is just the same... Foxtons everywhere :D

I like the way they decorate the cars... just wish their drivers would wave back :mad:

·
Registered
79 Posts
they are, really they are. My flatmate is a foxtons mini driver and i constantly go on at him about them not waving!! I blame them for the fact that no mini drivers in london wave. I easily pass 20 mini's on my way to work each morning and no-one waves, how sad. >-(
It alkso upsets me how much those foxtons guys crucify their cars, guaranteed if you can hear a car beig revved too high its a foxtons mini. >-(

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Estate Agents - ewwwww

Put them back in their Golf GTIs I say.

BRG & Yellow Stripes with grafiti... looks like they have been vandalised. I saw a truck load of them the other day.

No no no no no.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts